MSL Student Case Manager
Providing effective advice and support services has never been more important. Whether you have a physical advice centre with expert teams or a more informal student hub with advisors on reception, we know how important and busy your advisors are. Their role is vital in supporting your students and their wellbeing.
MSL Student Case Manager has evolved from one of the UK's most trusted case management platforms and is completely dedicated to the needs of students during their time in education.
** WEB TOUR!** Watch the live Student Case Manager web tour and advice community discussion from 8th Feb 2023. **
- Support the advice centre or multiple support services with a secure, trusted facility
- Maintain engagement with clients and save time on manual tasks with customisable workflows
- Track trends and workloads in real-time with team and individual dashboards
- Offer easy and discrete appointment bookings via your website with Office 365 integration
- Demonstrate advice service effectiveness with granular self-service reporting
Read how the advice centre at Royal Holloway University London Students' Union has been transformed from using a shared, university-owned ticketing system to driving a digital communications strategy and managing a 250% increase in cases during a pandemic - all since implementing MSL Student Case Manager.
With options to integrate with your student data or to allow advisors to create a database of contacts and cases on the fly from their own interactions, Student Case Manager is absolutely secure.
The entire advice service or advisor teams are ringfenced from other staff with different levels of permissions to meet your organisational policies. Only your administrators have access to an audit log of all case record access and actions taken within the system.
Separate autonomous teams can be set up, if required, to ensure that sensitive client or team data isn't shared through dashboards or reports.
Advice centre data can be further secured by defining your users, roles, teams and organisation and the access those groups have.
Customise your case records and workflows to match your current processes and improve efficiency and accuracy. As standard, Student Case Manager comes with:
- Customised case fields
- Client and case relationships
- Configurable workflows
- Task and team reminders
- Case and time recording
- Audit log of every action taken on a case.
Workflow for teams & individuals
Workflows are more than just reminders; use the in built prompts and actions to reduce errors or forgotten tasks and even ask another team member for their input.
- Set up and define reminders and tasks for individuals or the entire team
- Employ rule-based actions at different stages of a case
- Set up automatic and manual selection of actions
- Quickly identify case status and position in the workflow
Student Case Manager includes a suite of real-time dashboards for when you need a snapshot of team activities and for individual advisors to keep track of their own workload.
You also have available a series of reports for monitoring areas such as demographics, trends, appointments and actions. And a Tabular Reporting Wizard is there for you to build additional case, client and team reports whenever you need them.
The Advice Centre now records as part of its monthly case reporting the associated articles we create and publish on the website and the page views each one gets. It really demonstrates how effective timely information can be for our students who might otherwise struggle with an issue and not know where to go for help.