The MSL System® helps students’ unions, associations, guilds, universities and colleges of all sizes provide more engaging, accessible and effective services for students at every point of their journey through education.
- Attractive websites
- Unrivalled clubs, societies and student group resources
- Secure, robust online elections and referenda
- Point of sale & eCommerce
- Engaging student voice tools
- Events, ticketing and venues management
- Volunteering and skills hubs
- Advice, advocacy and case management
- StudentLink® app for engagement on the move
Watch our lovely little animation to learn more about us
Since 2005, the MSL System has supported students' organisations and their institutions in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the UAE with a personalised online experience for their members.
Its ongoing design, development, maintenance and customer support is provided solely by the MSL team based on the University of Warwick campus in the UK.
MSL has grown out of the students' union movement and its digital engagement solutions have been developed to support the evolving student experience. Today, over 50% of all higher education students in the UK have access to information and services made available through the MSL System.