Sports clubs, members and leaders
Provide the best online experience for your sports clubs, members and leaders and create an engaging online presence for all your participants.
- Seamless sports club membership management
- Engaging and interactive websites
- One secure member data source
- Sell memberships with easy joining process and eligibility/insurance checks
- Integrate with your existing sports and fitness solutions
- Fully online activities management for Teams and Training, Health and Safety, Drivers and First Aiders
Provide the opportunities for students to develop transferrable skills through sports - and then track participation and reward their engagement.
- Support and develop your sports leaders, committees and volunteers
- Coordinate volunteering opportunities and training
- Run sports mentoring programmes
- Offer volunteer skills and award schemes
- Track progression and reward individual achievement
- Share experiences and expand your network
Read more about these topics:
Clubs & Activities Student Group Resources Profile, Skills & Leadership
The MSL System has professionalised how we as an organisation operate as a whole. Students experience a better service from their clubs, and committee members can carry out their roles more efficiently and comfortable in the knowledge that all their club finances and data is being well managed.
Read the Edinburgh University Sports' Union case study.
Clubs & Activities
Sports Clubs & Teams engagement resources
Give your sports clubs access to unrivalled engagement resources and opportunities to develop skills complementary to their studies. Allow them to create and manage their club web page content, events, tickets and messaging - all with approval steps to ensure consistency with your sports branding.
Activities Management for well-organised events
Help your sports clubs do more for themselves with Activities Management, which is included in your core MSL System.
Give them all the resources they need to run well-organised events and activities for their members - online, on-campus and further afield - without the paper trail and visits to your admin offices:
- Event checklists
- Attendee registers
- Resource requests
- Team creation
- Transport and fixture details
Activities and Organisation dashboards are included too so you and your committees can keep a track of everything needed to complete for an event and then celebrate their achievements.
MSL Student Group Finances & MSL Grant Applications
These optional modules provide online resources which your club committees will love and your activities team will rely on for stats.
Student Group Finances for expences management
Student Group Finances saves your finance and activities teams time and paper - and makes it easy for clubs to keep on top of their own finances.
Ensure the smooth processing of all money requests without the paper trail with digital forms and workflow for income and expenditure requests.
Up-to-date account balances directly from your finance system complete the process.
Grant Applications to support new activities
Grant Applications help your sports clubs achieve more with online access to everything they need to request funds to support their activities.
Configurable workflow guides committees through your online applications without the need for paper forms and trips to the activities office.
Profile, Skills & Leadership
MSL Volunteering & Employability - developing complementary skills
Provide student club members, leaders and coaches with their own unique profile which grows as they participate in voluntary activities through MSL's Volunteering & Employability module. Give them an instant view of their progress and the areas they need to concentrate on. Their profile includes:
- Hours logged against skills
- Skills attained
- Training attended
- Awards received based on hours and skills attained
Managing opportunities without the manual processes
Help sports administrators concentrate on developing skills based opportunities for sports and club volunteers by moving admin and paper based processes online:
- Promote recurring and one-off opportunities and training easily with activity templates and pre-defined activity periods
- Give admin access to third party opportunity providers to create/edit their own listings
- Quickly approve or reject opportunities as they are created or updated
- Monitor applications to participate in voluntary activities
- Set automated notifications to alert opted in users about new opportunities and their applications status
Progress tracking for skills, training and awards
MSL Volunteering & Employability provides the resources to boost your volunteers' CVs with a complete downloadable skills record, containing all their roles, activities, training undertaken and skills gained during an activity period. Attendance at training courses is verified before it can be logged against relevant awards and displayed on the profile.
Running multiple awards
Multiple awards can be run simultaneously with each award based on number of hours logged and linked to your own criteria such as skill categories, qualifications and reviews the participant has received about their contribution to a club, team or their sport overall.