MSL Student Case Manager
Provide effective advice and advocacy services and help your student advice service do even more for your students.
MSL Student Case Manager has evolved from one of the UK's most trusted case management platforms and is completely dedicated to the needs of students during their time in education.
** WEB TOUR!** Watch the live Student Case Manager web tour and advice community discussion from February 2023.
- Support advisors with a secure, trusted facility
- Maintain engagement with student advice service users
- Save time on manual tasks with customisable workflows
- Track trends and workloads in real-time with team and individual dashboards
- Offer easy and discrete appointment bookings via your website with Office 365 integration
- Demonstrate advice service effectiveness with granular self-service reporting
Learn more about these topics:
Data & Security Cases & Workflow Reporting & Dashboards
We knew MSL Student Case Manager had been developed for the student advice sector and that it would help us manage our case work and of course benefit the growing number of students needing our support.
Read the Royal Holloway University London Students' Union case study.
Data & Security
With options to integrate with your student data or to allow advisors to create a database of contacts and cases on the fly from their own interactions, Student Case Manager is absolutely secure.
The entire advice service or advisor teams are ringfenced from other college staff with different levels of permissions to meet your organisational policies.
Cases & Workflow
Match your current processes and improve efficiency and accuracy with customisable case records and workflows. As standard, Student Case Manager comes with:
- Customisable case fields
- Client and case relationships
- Configurable workflows
- Task and team reminders
- Case and time recording
- Audit log of every action taken on a case.
Workflow for teams & individuals
Reduce errors or forgotten tasks with workflows, in built prompts and actions:
- Set up and define reminders and tasks for individuals or the entire advice team
- Employ rule-based actions at different stages of a case
- Set up automatic and manual selection of actions
- Quickly identify case status and position in the workflow
Reporting & Dashboards
Student Case Manager includes a suite of real-time dashboards for when you need a snapshot of team activities and for individual advisors to keep track on their own workload.
You also have a range of reports for monitoring areas such as demographics, trends, appointments and actions. The Tabular Reporting Wizard is there for you to build additional case, client and team reports whenever you need them.
The Advice Centre now records as part of its monthly case reporting the associated articles we create and publish on the website and the page views each one gets. It really demonstrates how effective timely information can be for our students who might otherwise struggle with an issue and not know where to go for help.