MSL are recruiting for a 12-month fixed-term contract Customer Services Coordinator role to cover maternity leave. We are looking for an adaptable new team member to provide knowledgeable support to its customer. Approachable and friendly, you will have a curiosity for all things digital, providing unrivalled customer service.
Membership Solutions Ltd (MSL) are recruiting for a 12-month fixed-term contract Customer Services Coordinator role to cover maternity leave. We are looking for an adaptable new team member to provide knowledgeable support to its customers.
Who we are
MSL is the market-leading provider of online solutions to support student engagement and enrichment to student organisations. Since our beginnings at Warwick Students’ Union in 2005, we have worked with students’ and sports unions, associations, guilds and societies in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and UAE – today more than 50% of all higher education students in the UK have access to information and services made available by MSL technologies. MSL is currently made up of 14 members of staff, who work in Customer Services, Development, Design, and Sales and Marketing. You can find out more about us at www.ukmsl.com
Approachable and friendly, you will have a curiosity for all things digital, providing unrivalled customer service. You will be a dynamic problem solver with previous experience in a customer-facing support role and have the necessary skills to resolve day-to-day support issues reported by our customers. We are a small team with a purpose, and this is a great opportunity to join us and help us meet our ambitions and those of our partner clients. We learn every day and support our partner clients and colleagues by applying that knowledge. Whoever you are, we’d love to hear from you.
- Providing friendly and engaging advice and support for MSL customers via telephone, email, live chat and the MSL case tracking system, assigning enquiries and issues to other members of the team where necessary.
- Responding to reported issues according to priority.
- Keeping user and internal documentation up to date.
- Upholding MSL’s values - Aim High, Make a Difference, (Be) Straightforward and Fair, Apply our Knowledge, Stay Curious and (Work in) Partnership.
- Any other duties that may from time to time be reasonably required by the Customer Services Manager.
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience in providing exemplary customer service with an awareness of your personal impact on the customer’s experience.
- Evidence of significant experience of working independently, accurately, with attention to detail and to deadlines within a team environment both office and home-based
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to simplify and provide complex information in a way that supports positive customer outcomes.
- Good all-round IT skills and articulate, confident, and competent in using all aspects of MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel. Experience in using either CMS or CRM systems is desirable.
- Ability to prioritise and schedule work under pressure, using own judgement to ensure that all duties and work are completed on time.
- Demonstrable administrative skills.
Your desirable skills and experience
- Prior knowledge of the MSL System functionality and how it is used.
- Knowledge of student organisations and the Higher Education (HE) sector.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability status. We want to support diverse and inclusive work environments and are actively looking for people who share our values.
Salary range: 22k - £24.5k per annum dependent on skills and experience
Employee benefits: 22 days annual leave plus 15 days leave around and including public holidays fixed by MSL.
Location: MSL are trialling a hybrid working approach with office and home-working (currently one day in the office every fortnight). Our office is located on the University of Warwick campus, but you may be expected to work in Coventry or anywhere within a 10-mile radius as required. MSL will provide an office workspace to anyone wishing to work in an office environment more frequently.
Duration: Temporary (12-month Fixed Term Contract – maternity cover)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, starting in the role at core office hours (09:00 to 17:00). Some flexibility is required as occasional early mornings, late evenings and weekend cover will be necessary with advanced notice to support our overseas customers during periods of increased demand.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short covering letter highlighting your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of Monday 16th May 2022 at 5 pm.
Closing date: Monday 16th May 2022 at 5 pm
Interview date: Thursday 26th May 2022 (You must be available to attend an interview virtually on this date if shortlisted).
This vacancy and advert will be closed when sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you submit your CV as soon as possible.
No agencies, please.