MSL Elections training day - Our popular full day's training session took place on Wednesday 15th January 2020. Topics for the day included:
- how to set up groups, posts and voter lists
- displaying elections, results and real-time voting stats on your website;
- running the count;
- and the different stages of the count.
If you couldn't make this day you can now view our Elections web briefings:
This series of web briefings looked at how to run and count an election in your MSL System and how to set up real-time voting stats and run reporting.
These sessions covered:
- Session 1 - Election set up in the Admin Website
- Session 2 - Elections through the website
- Session 3 - Reporting and real-time voting stats
- Session 4 - Running an election count
Watch all four briefings:
Open in YouTube to watch full screen.