Organisations take control
Let groups manage their own areas of the site
The MSL System lets all your organisations control their activities through your website. They can:
- See who their members are
- Add and style pages and content that can be open to all or restricted to their members
- Have their own news and notice boards
- Upload organisation photos
- Add polls to their site to canvass members opinion
- Create forums
- Insert relevant RSS feeds
- Update organisational calendars with their upcoming events
- Create sign-ups for trips and events that automatically generate email lists
- Sell merchandise through their website and download sales reports
- Send messages to their members through the message centre
All membership contact information is stored within the system meaning administrators have to use the message centre and cannot export email lists of their members. This keeps data secure, tracks all correspondence and keeps your members within your site.
Freshers' fair - the MSL way
The system can provide barcodes for each organisation that can be printed off as stickers.
Your students can browse the stalls at freshers fair collecting stickers from clubs and societies they are interested in, which they stick on a shopping list.
This is then presented at a till and read with a barcode scanner and after payment is made the student is automatically a member of each organisation and all the correct money goes into each organisations accounts.
The Administrators of each club and society then can email all their new members as soon as the fair is over.
Simple, fast and effective.
You can create competitive leagues with any number of teams participating. Teams can be registered online and membership may be open to all or restricted - for example only members of the Athletic Union or Sports Federation may join.